Sunday, April 14, 2013

Joe & Seph's popcorn with goat cheese and black pepper

This is seriously one of the best flavored popcorns I've ever tasted. Exactly as described on the bag: creamy and peppery.

A nice touch is how the bag comes with a built in zip lock. But at the size of a sandwich baggie and with popcorn this tasty there's not much chance you're gonna need to re-seal this bag.

It says on the back of the package that since the product is handmade, it is possible that there will be some unpopped kernels, but I didn't see a single one. Each piece in the bag was perfectly popped and evenly coated with pepper and cheese. Neither the cheese nor the pepper were overwhelming.

I give this popcorn 5 popped kernels for both taste and package design.

For more info: joeandsephs.co.uk  Woah, seriously, check out these flavors. Next time I'm in England, I'm going to buy at least one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment