Thursday, January 21, 2010

News flash!

Okay, okay! I get it. It's not exactly a revelation that movie theater popcorn is bad for you. But it is good to see it spelled out in black and white.

I wish more chains would make healthier, more delicious popcorn like the indie theaters do. I find it really hard to believe that the movie-going public prefers the overly salted, overly buttered, fake yellow stuff to freshly air popped, lightly salted popcorn.

In the name of science, however, I will keep sampling popcorn sold around the globe.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the movie-going public does indeed prefer the overly salted, overly buttered, fake yellow stuff. I have a friend who insists on buying the fake popcorn every time we go to the movies, and I'm a freak because I hate the stuff. I don't mind Kurt's popcorn at all, though I rarely crave it. His is the only one I'll eat.

    ReplyDelete